In this article, you will learn how to move and relocate one or multiple OMNIplayers from one location to another, without changing the license key manually.
The OMNIplayer relocation feature is useful when there are changes to business ownership, a location is refurbishing, or you simply want to reorganize your license keys and OMNIplayers.
We presume that you are logged into your DatabeatOMNI account with the necessary permissions to relocate. If you do not have the permissions, contact your administrator.
How to relocate your OMNIplayer(s)
- Select the Locations tab and the OMNIplayer tab for the location you want to move from.
- Select the OMNIplayer(s) you want to relocate/move.
License Key #1 is selected above. You can shift+left-click to multi-select.
- Click the Relocate Player icon on the bottom taskbar.
The original location and the selected OMNIplayer(s) are now highlighted in red.
Please double-check your selection before proceeding.
- Click the new location for the selected OMNIplayer(s) in the Locations list on the left.
- When prompted to confirm, select Yes to relocate the selected OMINplayer(s). Done!
Note: The OMNIplayer(s) you relocated will have the same license key, order reference, settings, and configuration. Only the location it belonged has changed.
Tip: Need to relocate multiple OMNIplayers?
Hold CTRL-button and left-click the specific OMNIplayers to select multiple.
You can also press CTRL+A to mark all or Shift-click a series of OMNIplayers.
Warning: You can't undo the relocation, but...
If you did something wrong, you can always relocate the OMNIplayers back to the previous location manually.