This article explains how you can install Databeat Doorsign on Qbic TD-0350 Touch Display. Create and display digital doorsign information from your Office 365, Exchange calendar or Google account.
Qbic Touch models supportet:
Qbic Android 7.1.2 TD0350
This is what you need
- Qbic TD-0350 Touch Display
- A Network Connection (WiFi)
- A DatabeatOMNI account and a license key
- Qbic TD-0350 supports Power via Micro USB
Setup Qbic TD-0350 display
- Power on the display. The display autostart when power is connected
Connect the device to WiFi
- At the startup screen, press Settings to connect to the wireless network.
- Press Wifi
- Activate wifi, and connect to your network.
- Press arrow x2 to go back to the configuration screen.
Set the correct Time
- At the startup screen, press Date & Time to set time and date.
- Select Time Zone
- Choose Brussles GMT +02:00
- Check date and correct time
- Press arrow to go back to the configuration screen.
Installation of Databeat OMNIplay app
- At the configuration screen.
- Press the magnifying glass.
- Start the browser Lightning
- The app autostarts after 20 sec
- Enter the URL for the download for the OMNIplay app.
Do you want to download this file?
- Press download
- The app is saved on the device
- Press arrow x 2 to go back to the configuration screen.
- At the configuration screen
- Press the magnifying glass
- Open the download folder
- Downloads autostarts after 20 sec
- Start omniplay apk
A popup will appear
For security, your tablet is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown scources
- Press Security settings
- Unknown scources -> enable -> ok
- Start omniplay apk. -> install
- App Installed -> Open
- A popup will apperar
Allow OMNIplay to access … allow.
- Enter valid licence key, and save
- Activate device administrator -> ok.
Installation is complete.