DatabeatOMNI allow you to publish content directly from Microsoft Powerpoint to DatabeatOMNI. This article describes how to install the required DatabeatOMNI powerpoint plugin using the new Microsoft MSI package.
NB ! This process replaces previous processes.
As of January 23rd 2020, this process replaces the old install processes.
Will only work on:
- Microsoft Windows 10 PCs (Not previous versions, and not on MAC).
- Powerpoint version 2010 and higher.
Download install file
- The DatabeatOMNI Powerpoint Plugin Install-Package can be found here
it is a standard Microsoft .MSI file (less than 4Mb)
- Download this to your local computer.
- Click on the file to start the setup process.
The process will run through a few steps (we suggest you keep the suggested selections and click [Next >] unless you are an experienced user and are confident what to do.
- Press [Close] when done
Start PowerPoint Publisher
It will now prompt you to install the DatabeatOMNI Publishing.
- Click [Install].
- Verify that DatabeatOMNI Powerpoint plugin has been installed by checking your Powerpoint ribbon, it should now have a DatabeatOMNI menu item.