Here is how you can add new licenses directly from within DatabeatOMNI. You may also order hardware and services.
1 - Add OMNIplayer(s)
- In Main Menu, select "Locations" and "OMNIplayers," and you will see a list of OMNIplayers.
- To add a new location in DatabeatOMNI, press + in the Location section.
If the Location already exists, select the location, and ensure it is highlighted.
- In the Player section (to the right), press + to add more OMNIplayers.
2 - Confirm/Edit Location and organization details
- Ensure that the information about the location, including contact info and invoice data, is correct. Please add Public ID and Internal ID (your organization's internal ID).
3 - Select license to order
- Select license, duration, and number of licenses
Note licenses cannot be mixed; if your company, i.e., are using Pro license, only that will be available to select.
- Press the Shopping basket icon to add licenses to basket
- You may also order screens and Databeat OMNIplay 3 (with the Android Icon).
4- Confirm Order
- Verify that the shopping basket is correct
- To request a specific delivery date (i.e., license start date), click the Calendar icon.
- Add Order Reference and a Note to Reseller, should you wish to
- Click to Confirm the order
The ordered licenses will be generated immediately, and you can start using them as per your delivery date settings.