This article describes how to factory reset a Databeat OMNIplay3 media player.
In some cases, it´s necessary to reset the Databeat OMNIplay3 media player and restore the factory settings. Here we go through all the steps required to do that.
What do you need?
To reset an OMNIplay3, you will need one of the following parts:
- OMNIplay3 remote control
- USB computer mouse
Resetting OMNIplay3 will take between 1-3 minutes.
Tip: The process will go faster with the use of a computer mouse.
Step 1: Reset OMNIplay3
- With remote control: Press the "left arrow" to open the settings menu.
- With a USB mouse: Move the cursor to the top of the screen, click and drag down. A window will be pulled down from the top. Drag this window even further down until you see a settings gear icon. Click on the gear icon.
Backup & Reset
In Settings, you will find the option of resetting at Backup & Reset under Personal
- Scroll down and click on the Backup & Reset
- Click on Factory Data Reset
- Click and check the box for Erase SD card and choose Reset Device.
Some versions of OMNIplay3 do not have the option of Erase SD card. If this button is not available, go to the next step.
- End the process of clicking Erase Everything.
OMNIplay3 deletes all content and will restart. This process usually takes between 1-2 minutes.