To show content published in DatabeatOMNI on a Samsung Orsay Public Display, you need to install and configure the OMNIplay app. Here's how to do it.
- Samsung Orsay Public Display and the Samsung remote
- Not sure if your public display is Orsay (SSP2-3)? Look up your model here.
- Valid License key (from DatabeatOMNI)
- Internet Connection
Steps to follow
- Inspect. First, check for damage to the packaging. Take a picture of the packaging before unpacking if you suspect any damage.
- Unpack. Carefully unpack the public display and check it for any physical damage. Take pictures of the screen and report damages immediately.
- Mount. The screen must be mounted properly for the ventilation to work. The warranty will be broken and invalid if mounted incorrectly. The "tag" with the Samsung logo should be to the right if landscape or face down if portrait (rotate clockwise 90 degrees).
- Select English in Menu Language
- Select Landscape or Portrait in Display Orientation
- Select Off (Recommended) in Auto Power Off
- Set desired Network Connection in Network Settings
- Set the Date & Time in Clock Set
- Select URL Launcher and type the following
7. Select OK in Setup Complete
Samsung Landscape: https://www.databeatomni.net/sssp
Samsung Portrait: https://www.databeatomni.net/ssspv
Samsung Home menu will now prompt. Select URL Launcher. The app will download and launch when completed.
8. Add the license key when the app is installed. (Example: NOABCD0001A)
The setup is complete. Assign a channel with remote control, [CH], and await content to be downloaded before displaying.
The license key is unique and should only be connected to one device.
You may find your license key in DatabeatOMNI.
[Locations - OMNIplayer]
Adjust & Verify
With remote control:
- Activate Auto Power On: [Menu - System - Power Options - Auto Power On = On]
- Activate Network Standby: [Menu - System - Power Options - Network Standby = On]
- To Verify: [Power Off]
Will restart the public display to verify automatic launch of app.
If no content is displayed, please check for information on screen.
Press  on the remote control for mediaplan and status. Troubleshoot.